Thursday, June 5, 2014

~*A Finish From a Friend*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I'm delighted to share this finish with you!  It was stitched by the talented, Jenny Hoffman of Country Rustic Primitives...


Isn't it just wonderfully prim!  She was FAST too!  I just posted the free pattern a few days ago!  *SMILES*

Thank you, Jenny, for stitching and sharing!  You are awesome!

Tomorrow, I leave with my wonderful SIL, Robin, for the Happy Trails Rug Camp at my dear friend, Ginger's home.  The camp will be taught by the amazing Frank Bielec.  I've never been to a rug camp... or class, or lesson, or anything like this.  We are very much looking forward to the class & seeing our dear friends in Oklahoma.  My camera is packed... so stay tuned for lots of pictures and excitement from the camp soon!

Have a great weekend & many warm smiles to all of you...

Betty

6 comments:

  1. What a great job at finishing. Have a great class and lots of fun. Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Enjoy your rug camp will look forward to your next posts...safe travels..thanks for the freebie too it was delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finish by Jenny...and unbelievably fast!

    Oh man am I envious of your road trip to see Ginger and the class sounds like fun...big hugs and happy days ahead

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful finish from Jenny and I also loved seeing your finishes in the previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time at rug camp! Looking for the basket of flowers freebie,,,what date is it>>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun at rug camp! Love your patterns!

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...