Wednesday, October 29, 2014

~* I DID IT!!!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

YES!!!  I did it!!!  I FINALLY figured out how to convert my older, needlepunch dolly patterns into PDF!!!  YAH!!!

Remember these?

~*Punkin' & Holly*~

~*Miss Purrudence and Miss Briar May Bell*~

~*Belsnickle and Ginger Girl*~

Well, they have ALL been brought back as PDF patterns are are now listed in my Etsy Shoppe!!!  To see only my PDF patterns in my shop CLICK HERE

There are a FEW of the printed/paper/mailed patterns available in my shop as well... but once they are gone ~ they are gone.  These patterns are retired... and will not be reprinted.  ONLY THE PDF PATTERNS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHEN THEY ARE GONE.

Thank you to all who asked about these patterns... and thank you to all how were patient with me while I tried to figure out how to do it!

I do also hope to work on PDF cross stitch patterns... but one accomplishment at a time.  *WINK*

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

*** Anyone interested in my PDF patterns that does not want to purchase through Etsy... is welcome to email me.  I can invoice you through Paypal and send your pattern via email back.  Thank you! ***

3 comments:

  1. They are all adorable and congratulations. One of these days I've got to figure out how to do the PDF thing.

    Saundra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to purchase a pattern but Etsy won't let me without a Facebook account. Is there another way? Kristine Butorac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking, Krissy! Yes, please email me directly... then I can invoice you through Paypal and email the pattern back to you. :-)

      my email - my_tony1@yahoo.com

      Delete

What friends have said...