Saturday, November 8, 2014

~*MORE!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I've been able to convert more!  More PDF patterns!

These two...

~*Winter Journal Cover*~

~*Prim Sisters Needlebook*~

...were only released to an elite group in kit form.  They are now available for anyone in my Etsy Shoppe as a PDF/ePattern/Instant Download!

Yes, there was a third pattern that I did for this group... but it is not converted as of yet.  It may be in the near future.  Please keep watching my blog or my Facebook page for more details.

~*~*~

I would like to thank you all for the encouragement you gave to me to convert the patterns to PDF... with the kind words, purchases, and with sharing your own handmade finishes made from them.  You all really warm my heart!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

On another note... Last night was 'Get Cozy" at Fairlawn Plaza Mall in Topeka, Kansas... as part of the First Friday Artwalk.  I was delighted to be a part of it and would like to thank my buddy, Kris, for inviting my Mom and me to participate in the fun!  We had a great time showing, sharing, selling, and MOST OF ALL mingling with old and new friends!


My son told me last night... that he was looking at my Mom and me... and was thinking, "Gosh!  My Grandma and Mom really DO look alike!"  Ahhhh... shucks!  Thanks kid!  My Momma is sure one pretty lady!

My Mom was showing her charming critters.  She makes these wonderful babies... crocheting threads and fine yarns.  They each have the sweetest expression and personality.  Have you seen them all?  Check out her Etsy Shoppe for more

This is one of my favorites...

Please meet... Mattie...

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty


4 comments:

  1. Betty,
    I knew that had to be your mom when I saw the picture! So sweet.
    Your patterns are wonderful. I just don't have time to do it all...sigh.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like doing pdf patterns, nice to have something instantly when the mood strikes. Wonderful photo of you and your mom and you do look alike.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...