Sunday, February 15, 2015

~*Two Weeks Later...*~

Hello Dear Friends!

I do hope you have been doing well... and staying warm.  Two weeks ago feels like so long ago!  That is how long it has been since I last updated.  Well... I have been keeping my fingers busy... punching, stitching, weaving, hooking and all...

Here is only SOME of what I've been working on...

~*Orange Posies*~ Primitive Oxford Punch Mat made with wool yarns

Some more punches still in the process of being finished... Oxford and Cameo punches...


My loom is now ready for another rug...

I can now weave with plenty of re~claimed jeans...
 and re~claimed tee shirts...

There are more things finished and waiting to be finished on my work tables.  They will be done soon.  This Thursday evening is the update for Primitive Handmades Mercantile... and I will have several offerings.  We update at 9pm EST.  

Also, I sent off my submission for the new Punch Needle and Primitive Stitcher Magazine.  Now I get to work on another... and, if you are like me, we are counting down the days for this great new publication to be mailed to our boxes!  It is going to be GREAT!

I'm back to work... wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful pieces and I like how prim your pieces, always look.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy ~ You've been a busy gal ~ so many beautiful creations!!!
    Do you know when the release of the new magazine is?
    Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :-) The magazine is due to come out in the Spring... April or May I think :-)

      Delete

What friends have said...