Thursday, March 19, 2015

~*Primitive Handmades Mercantil UPDATE TONIGHT!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

Whew!  I wasn't quite sure I would make it!  This week is Spring Break for my kiddo.  We have been playing a lot!  

With just over an hour to spare... my items have been added to the website and are ready to go ACTIVE at 8pm CST/9pm EST.


I've made several punches... Cameo Ultra punch with Valdani Threads and wonderful wool threads... and an Amy Oxford Rug punch with my FAVORITE wool rug yarn.  (Thank you, Prairie Moon Primitives, for the great threads & wools!)

Spring is in the air... and I think it shows with my update!

Oh... the small quilt piece isn't one of my wares.  It just had a place in the photo... it was made by my very dear friend, Ginger.  (Yes, same Ginger of Primitives by the Light of the Moon and Prairie Moon Primitives.)  She gifted it to me several years back.  It is beautiful, isn't it?

I want to be sure to give credit to Jenifer Gaston of Woolen Willow Designs for the sweet bunny in the basket rug punch.  She gave this sweet pattern as part of a recent blog hop.  Thank you Jenifer!  The basket was in my collection of 'stuff'... and it finished awesomely together!

CLICK HERE to visit my page... but be sure to check out ALL the fine wares from all the talented artists HERE

Wishing you all warm smiles...

Betty

2 comments:

  1. Lots of wonderful pieces, you have been busy this month.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for this post! I did do some punch needle in the early 80's I think it was Japanese punch or maybe bunko. I bought a punch needle set to try but haven't given it a go yet. Too many other projects have been calling my name but I ran across that needle and would love to give it a go. I don't remember much except that it went rather fast and you stitch on the wrong side. It really lends itself to primitive designs.

    ReplyDelete

What friends have said...