Sunday, August 16, 2015

~*Happy Sunday!*~

Hello Dear Friends!

This is the last weekend before the return to school.  We have been relaxing at home before the hectic school days begin again.  And relaxing for me...

I've been working on many, many finishes!  My stack of needlepunch pieces had really been piling up!  It feels great to have some D*O*N*E!

This coming Thursday evening it the update for Primitive Handmades Mercantile... so some of my pieces will be listed for sale then.

BUT... I have listed a few tonight on Ebay and Etsy!

~*Wynndelle Witch*~ has been listed on EBAY!  CLICK HERE TO SEE THE LISTING PLEASE

 Isn't she fun?!?  

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next few finishes have been listing in my ETSY SHOPPE... CLICK HERE TO VISIT THERE PLEASE

~*Rodney Raccoon*~


 ~*Skeleton Key*~ Primitive Pillow Tuck... Pin Stay/Keep

 Primitive ~*Pretty Blooms*~ Pillow Tuck PInkeep Stay
The ~*Pretty Bloom*~ pinkeep is made from my ~*Funky Flowers*~ freebie doodle.  I can't tell you why I changed the name... just me and my mixed up mind.  *wink*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for allowing me to share with you!  Have a blessed return to school!

Betty

1 comment:

What friends have said...